|RainDance Water Systems Product|
Are you comparing high iron
Read more About Us, our
Free Water Testing Service,
What's New, our unmatched installation kits,
current discounts & the services we provide below:
Iron Eater-125-12 High Flow Iron Filter Well Water Softener
Retail Price Was:
Special Online Price: $1,795.00 + Installation/Test Kit
Save An Additional $200.00 off Our Online Price When You Use The Iron Eater Online Discount Code: IE200
- The Iron Eater "Smart Series" Built To Withstand Seasonal & Intermittent Well Water Iron Changes
- Space Saving: The Iron Eater Does Not Require A Separate Additional Iron Filter - Saving You Money & Space!
- Function: The Iron Eater Softens Very Hard Well Water & Filters High Iron & Manganese, Prevents Rust Staining & Corrosion Caused By Hard Water Minerals - Use For Whole House Well Water Softening/Filtration, Livestock & Poultry Farms and Restaurants, Light Commercial Business Water Treatment
- Sizing: Suitable for 1-10 People / 1-5 Bathrooms / 22gpm Flow Rate
- Removal Capacities: Up To 25ppm Iron, 2ppm Manganese, 5 Micron Sediment Filtration & 110gpg Hard Water
- Certifications: Uses NSF 61 Certified Filter Media & NSF Certified Valve & Tank
- Accessories: Includes Free Installation Kit, Water Leak Detector, Preloaded Flash Drive With EZ- Installation Instructions
- Installation: Easy Installation For The DYI-er Or Plumber - *Installation Accessories & Instructions Included - Iron Eater-125-12 Filter Tank Is Delivered Assembled Preloaded With Filter Media For Easy Installation.
- New: Optional Vacuum Breaker Included: This FREE LIMITED TIME OFFER can be added to your order when ordering online (read details here)
- Shipping: FREE DELIVERY! Iron Eater Filter Tank is delivered preloaded with filter media - Brine Tank is delivered preassembled.
- Support: Is Customer Support, Service & Having Your Tech Support Questions Answered In A Timely Manner Important To You? When other companies close for the day, weekend and holidays, we are still open and available to answer your questions and offer tech support. Our Online Live Chat is available from 5am to 10pm PST, 365 days a year (holidays included) - Emails & Contact Forms are also answered 7 days a week 365 days a year (holidays included) or if you prefer to call (1-877-788-8387) our office hours are from 9am-5pm PST Monday-Friday.
- Testing: Includes Free Unlimited Water Testing For Optimum Performance
- Have you tested your water? Email your water analysis to firstname.lastname@example.org and we would be happy to review your test results and recommend the best water treatment solutions to your water problem(s).
- Haven't tested your water yet? No problem! We offer FREE water testing. Click here to learn more.
- Company: For more than 20 years, RainDance Water Systems has been providing proven long term well water treatment equipment for residential homes, commercial business, farms and livestock.
Or Call To Order
Includes Free Delivery
Within The Continental US
Have a Question Or
Need Help With Your Purchase?
Talk To A Certified
RainDance Water Systems Specialist
|Whole House Iron Removal
Hard Water Softener
Water Treatment System
|Maximum Removal Capacities||Softens Hard Well Water Up To
Iron Filtration Up To 25ppm
Manganese Up To 2ppm
|Iron Eater Tank: 12"
dia. x 65" ht.
Brine Tank: 18" dia. x 40" ht.
|Operating Parameters||No Iron Bacteria
No Sulfur Bacteria
pH 5.0 or greater
|Maximum Flow Rate||High Flow 22 gpm||
(Regenerates By Gallons)
Backwash Flow Rate
|Just add Standard Softening Pellets|
|110v 60hz||Bypass Valve||Yes, Included|
|190 lbs||Protective Tank Jacket||Yes, Included|
|3/4", 1", 1.25"||Installation Instructions||Yes, Included|
|Essential Product Information|
|Warranty:||Lifetime Warranty on Media Tank - 5 Year Warranty on Digital
Free Transferable Warranty
Click Here To Read More
with tank and media pre-assembled - simply attach control
valve onto tank when you're ready to install!
Additional plumbing materials such as pipe and fittings are not included. These materials are readily available at any hardware or home improvement retail store.
Plumbing Instructions, Owner's Manual, Diagrams, Easy
Step-by-Step Pictured Programming Instructions
Included on Preloaded Flash Drive
We know the importance of your new water treatment system. That's why we offer you access to our support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Contact RainDance Water Systems to learn more about our 24/7/365 services.
FREE Product Accessories Included
FREE Exclusive Offer Only
From RainDance Water Systems
We Are Now Including The Same Kit We Provide Our Dealers
The RainDance Iron Eater-125-12 DIY Installation/Service Kit
Includes 24/7 365 Day Automatic Water Leakage Detector
Be prepared like a RainDance dealer with the on-site Iron Eater-125-12 Dealer Kit - perfect for the DIYer or hand it over to your plumber and save a little more on common installation supplies. Dealer Kits include 1" or 3/4" stainless steel installation flex connectors, before & after water test bibs & on the spot hard water & iron test kit, teflon tape, o-ring lube, and more. As always, our Preloaded RainDance USB Flash Drive contains all the installation instructions, diagrams, and manuals you or your installer needs for ease of installation and maintenance.
|Iron Eater Installation Tubing - Includes 6ft Brine Line Tubing (connects brine tank to softener) - *20ft Polyethylene Drain Line Tubing - *Mister Drain Air Gap (prevents back flow in standpipe drain sources). *May not be suitable for every application. Ask us if it's right for you!|
|Res-Up and Res Care Cleaner - cleans the fouled media bed of the Iron Eater and restores the exchange capacity of the media. Well water quality can change and the Iron Eater media can become fouled with excessive high sediment, iron, manganese, hard water and other contaminants that will affect the performance and efficiency of the system. Regular use of Res-Up will minimize fouling and extend the resin life and provide optimum performance of the Iron Eater. NSF/ANSI 60 Certified|
|Product Questions & Answers|
Have a well water softener question that hasn't been answered? Live chat with a RainDance specialist for a quick answer!
Q: How is the Iron Eater different from a standard water softener?
|A: The RainDance Iron Eater is specifically engineered for well water applications and contains specialty filter resin engineered to trap iron when water passes through. Most water softeners cannot handle the "BIG 3" high iron, manganese and hard water. In fact most of our Iron Eater customers have purchased "standard water softeners" in the past and have experienced poor results and water quality.|
Q: How much will it reduce iron?
|A: The Iron Eater can effectively filter up to 25ppm of iron and reduce the levels to below the staining level and below the EPA Secondary maximum limit of .3ppm. In most cases iron is filtered down to trace or non-detectable levels.|
Q: Does it soften hard water?
|A: Yes, the Iron Eater softens hard well water up to 110gpg (or 1,881mg/L). .|
Q: Will it remove sulfur odor?
|A: Yes, the Iron Eater can reduce some odors, however high hydrogen sulfide gas levels needs to be filtered with different technology. If you have severe hydrogen sulfide gas "rotten egg odor" contact us for the proper treatment method.|
Q: Will it remove sediment?
|A: Yes, the Iron Eater can filter sediment down to 5 microns.|
Q: Do I need a plumber to install?
|A: If you are handy and have basic plumbing skills you should have no problem with this installation. The Iron Eater is installed exactly like a standard water softener. We provide detailed installation instructions, pictures, and offer several means of tech support for you or your plumber.|
Q: How long have you been selling the Iron Eater?
|A: The Iron Eater has been our best selling well water softener since 1999!|
Q: Where can I buy the Iron Eater?
|A: The Iron Eater is purchased directly from RainDance Water Systems - we do not sell our products on Amazon or EBay|
Q: How do I know my filter is working?
|A: There are (2) test bibs and a water test kit included with the Iron Eater. These bibs are easily installed before and after the Iron Eater for on-site iron and hard water testing. We also offer lifetime testing for as long as you own the system.|