|RainDance Water Systems Product|
Are you comparing
Read more About Us, our
Free Water Testing Service, unmatched
installation kits, current discounts & the
services we provide below:
Nitrate Eater-125-14 High Flow Nitrate Filter Water Softener + Volatile Organic Chemical (VOC's) Filtration
Remove High Nitrates At Every Tap Without Using A Whole House Reverse Osmosis System!
Providing Well Water Nitrate Removal Since 1998!
Retail Price Was:
Special Online Price:
The Nitrate Eater "Smart Series" Built To Withstand Seasonal & Intermittent Well Water Changes
- Nitrates: Nitrate (NO3) comes into water supplies through the nitrogen cycle rather than via dissolved minerals. Most nitrate that occurs in drinking water is the result of contamination of ground water supplies by septic systems, feed lots, and agricultural fertilizers. Nitrates are reduced to Nitrite through the saliva of the mouth and upper GI tract. Nitrates, when reduced to Nitrite in the body, can cause Methemoglobinemia a.k.a. blue baby syndrome. This is a serious condition in young infants and new born animals where the oxygen carrying capacity of the blood is reduced. Because infants have higher alkaline conditions in their GI tract, they are at a much greater risk of experiencing Anoxia (an insufficiency of oxygen) or even death.
- Space Saving: The Whole House Nitrate Eater Is A Low Cost Space Saving Option Versus A Whole House Reverse Osmosis System - Saving You Money & Space!
- Function: "High Flow" Filters High Nitrates To Below 10mg/L (ppm) The EPA's Maximum Level Allowed. In Most Cases Nitrates Are Reduced To Trace or Non-Detectable Levels. Also Provides Soft Water By Removing Hard Water Minerals - Use For Whole House Water Filtration, Livestock & Poultry Farms and Light Commercial Business Water Treatment
- Sizing: Suitable for 1-10 People / 1-4 Bathrooms - Large Homes - Farms - Livestock - Filters Up To 150ppm Nitrates & 40gpg Hard Water
- Installation: Easy Installation For The DYI-er Or Plumber - *Installation Accessories & Instructions Included.
- Protection: Protect Your Nitrate Filter! Add a Free Vacuum Breaker - A vacuum can be created when there is backflow in the plumbing system, such as if the well shuts down or a well pipe breaks. If there is a potential for a vacuum to occur, a vacuum breaker must be installed between the well and Nitrate Eater to prevent irreversible damage. For a limited time only, you can add a FREE easy to install vacuum breaker to any online Nitrate Eater order
- Nitrate Testing: Includes Free Nitrate & Hard Water Testing To Ensure Your Filter Is Working Perfectly!
- Made In The USA: RainDance Water Systems is based in the USA - The Nitrate Eater tanks and control valve are made in the USA of foreign & domestic parts.
- Certifications: Uses NSF 61 Certified Filter Media & NSF Certified Valve & Tank.
- Accessories: Includes Free Installation Kit, *Free Upgrade Water Leak Sensor, Preloaded Flash Drive With EZ-Installation Instructions
- Support: Is Customer Support, Service & Having Your Tech Support Questions Answered In A Timely Manner Important To You? When other companies close for the day, weekend and holidays, we are still open and available to answer your questions and offer tech support. Our Online Live Chat is available from 5am to 10pm PST, 365 days a year (holidays included) - Emails & Contact Forms are also answered 7 days a week 365 days a year (holidays included) or if you prefer to call (1-877-788-8387) our office hours are from 9am-5pm PST Monday-Friday.
- Testing: Includes Free Unlimited Water Testing For Optimum Performance
- Have you tested your water? Email your water analysis to email@example.com and we would be happy to review your test results and recommend the best water treatment solutions to your water problem(s).
- Haven't tested your water yet? No problem! We offer FREE water testing. Click here to learn more.
- Company: For more than 20 years, RainDance Water Systems has been providing proven well water treatment systems for residential homes, commercial business, farms and livestock.
Or Call To Order
Includes Free Delivery
Within The Continental US
NOT AVAILABLE FOR SALE IN CALIFORNIA
Have a Question Or
Need Help With Your Purchase?
Talk To A Certified
RainDance Water Systems Specialist
|Whole House Nitrate Removal
Hard Water Softener
Water Treatment System
|Maximum Removal Capacities||Softens Hard Well Water Up To
Nitrate Filtration Up To 150ppm
|Nitrate Eater Tank: 14"
dia. x 65" ht.
Brine Tank: 18" dia. x 40" ht.
|Operating Parameters||Iron must be below 0.3ppm
Manganese must be below 0.05ppm
pH 6.0 or greater
Have high iron and/or manganese? Click Here!
|Maximum Flow Rate||15 gpm||
(Regenerates By Gallons)
Backwash Flow Rate
|Just add Standard Softening Pellets|
|110v 60hz||Bypass Valve||Yes, Included|
|275 lbs||Water Leakage Detector Alarm||Yes, Included|
|1" or 1.25"||Installation Instructions||Yes, Included|
|Essential Product Information|
|Warranty:||Lifetime Warranty on Media Tank - 5 Year Warranty on Digital
Free Transferable Warranty
Click Here To Read More
|Assembly:||Due to the
weight and ease of maneuverability the filter tank,
control valve and filter media are shipped separately on
a single pallet. Each system includes easy step-by-step
Additional plumbing materials such as pipe and fittings are not included. These materials are readily available at any hardware or home improvement retail store.
Plumbing Instructions, Owner's Manual, Diagrams, Easy
Step-by-Step Pictured Programming Instructions
Included on Preloaded Flash Drive
We know the importance of your new water treatment system. That's why we offer you access to our support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Contact RainDance Water Systems to learn more about our 24/7/365 services.
FREE Product Accessories Included
FREE Exclusive Offer Only
From RainDance Water Systems
We Are Now Including The Same Kit We Provide Our Dealers
The RainDance Nitrate Eater-125-14 DIY Installation/Service Kit
Includes 24/7 365 Day Automatic Water Leakage Detector
Be prepared like a RainDance dealer with the on-site Nitrate Eater-125-14 Dealer Kit - perfect for the DIYer or hand it over to your plumber and save a little more on common installation supplies. Dealer Kits include stainless steel installation flex connectors, before & after water test bibs & on the spot nitrate test kit, teflon tape, o-ring lube, and more. As always, our Preloaded RainDance USB Flash Drive contains all the installation instructions, diagrams, and manuals you or your installer needs for ease of installation and maintenance.
|Nitrate Eater Installation Tubing - Includes 6ft Brine Line Tubing (connects brine tank to softener) - *20ft Polyethylene Drain Line Tubing - *Mister Drain Air Gap (prevents back flow in standpipe drain sources). *May not be suitable for every application. Ask us if it's right for you!|
Limited Time Offer:
Post water filter designed to filter volatile organic
chemicals such as herbicides, pesticides, and
Easily installs after the Nitrate Eater Includes 4.5" x
10" Filter Housing w/ 1" Plumbing Ports, Mounting
Bracket, Wrench, and (1) Replacement Carbon Cartridge.
|Product Questions & Answers|
Have a question that hasn't been answered? Live chat with a RainDance specialist for a quick answer!
Q: Why Buy From Us? Compare:
|A: 20+ years in the water treatment industry - We design affordable, reliable water treatment packages built to last - We offer FREE transferable warranties on all Nitrate Eaters - Free delivery within the continental USA - Installation kit included - Free water testing for as long as you own your water filter - 365 day expert technical support / customer service - After hours, weekend and holiday support included - Safe & secure online shopping experience or order over the phone - Tons of happy and satisfied customers worldwide - Check out our reviews to see why our customers love our products - We do not buy or solicit reviews or testimonials.|
Q: How is the Nitrate Eater different from a standard water softener?
|A: The RainDance Nitrate Eater is specifically engineered for high well water nitrate applications and contains specialty filter resins engineered to both remove nitrates and soften hard water when water passes through. Standard water softeners cannot filter nitrates.|
Q: How much will it reduce nitrates?
|A: The Nitrate Eater can effectively filter up to 150ppm of nitrates and reduce the levels to below the EPA maximum limit of 10ppm. In most cases nitrates are filtered down to trace or non-detectable levels.|
Q: Does it soften hard water?
|A: Yes, the Nitrate Eater softens hard water up to 40gpg (or 684mg/L). Hard water softening is needed as excessive hard water can destroy the specialized media we use to remove nitrates. If you already have a water softener and would like to add the Nitrate Eater we can remove the softening option. Contact Us for additional information.|
Q: Will it remove iron or sulfur odor?
|A: No, iron will foul the specialized nitrate media and must be filtered prior to the Nitrate Eater. If you have both iron and high nitrates contact us for our packaged water treatment solution. The Nitrate Eater can reduce some odors, however hydrogen sulfide gas needs to be filtered with different technology. If you have hydrogen sulfide gas "rotten egg odor" contact us for the proper treatment method.|
Q: Is this a reverse osmosis RO system?
|A: No, this system is an ion exchange system similar to standard water softeners. Reverse osmosis systems use a specialized membrane designed to remove impurities and other contaminants from water. The Nitrate Eater is an affordable alternative to whole house RO systems which require multiple pieces of equipment.|
Q: Do I need a plumber to install?
|A: If you are handy and have basic plumbing skills you should have no problem with this installation. The Nitrate Eater is installed exactly like a standard water softener. We provide detailed installation instructions, pictures, and offer several means of tech support for you or your plumber.|
Q: How long have you been selling the Nitrate Eater?
|A: The Nitrate Eater has been our best selling well water nitrate filter since 1998!|
Q: Where can I buy the Nitrate Eater?
|A: The Nitrate Eater is purchased directly from RainDance Water Systems - we do not sell our products on Amazon or EBay|
Q: How do I know my filter is working?
|A: There are (2) test bibs and a water test kit included with the Nitrate Eater. These bibs are easily installed before and after the Nitrate Eater for on-site testing. We also offer lifetime testing for as long as you own the system.|