|RainDance Water Systems Product|
Are you comparing well water iron
Read more About Us, our
Free Water Testing Service,
What's New, our unmatched installation kits,
current discounts & the services we provide below:
Easy To Install Iron Max-125-10 High Iron, Manganese, Sediment, & Sulfur Odor Filtration System - Whole House / Irrigation Water Iron Removal
Retail Price Was:
Special Online Price: $1,595.00 + Free Shipping
Limited Time Special: FREE REPLACMENT MEDIA! (A $645.00 Savings) Avoid future price increases, lengthy down time, out of stock items and supply chain shortages! We know your water is important to you which is why we are including FREE Iron Max-125-10 replacement media with your order. (available with online orders only - this special offer cannot be combined with any discount or rebate codes)
- The Iron Max "Smart Series" No chemicals or salts to add! Built to withstand seasonal well water conditions where high iron spikes or sediment and cloudy water ends up fouling standard water filters.
- Space Saving: The Iron Max Does Not Require A Separate Chemical Feeder Or Salt - Saving You Money & Space!
- Installation: Space Saving Single Tank - Easy Installation - *Installation Accessories & Instructions Included - Iron Max-125-10 Filter Tank Is Delivered Assembled Preloaded With Filter Media For Easy Installation.
- Protection: Protect Your Iron Filter! Add a Free Vacuum Breaker - A vacuum can be created when there is backflow in the plumbing system, such as if the well shuts down or a well pipe breaks. If there is a potential for a vacuum to occur, a vacuum breaker must be installed between the well and Iron Max to prevent irreversible damage. For a limited time only, you can add a FREE easy to install vacuum breaker to any online Iron Max order.
- Function: Provides Clean Clear Water By Removing Well Water Iron, Manganese, Sulfur Odor & Sediment Without The Use Of Added Chemicals Or Salt - Prevents Iron Staining - For Maintenance-Free Whole House Water Filtration, Irrigation Water, Farms and Light Commercial Business Water Treatment
- Sizing: Suitable For High Flow Homes, Irrigation & Sprinkler Systems, Light Commercial - Up To 12gpm Service Flow/Peak Flow Rate 15gpm
- Removal Capacities: 12ppm High Iron (Ferrous & Ferric), 5pm Manganese, 3ppm Hydrogen Sulfide Gas, 3-5 Micron Sediment Filtration
- Certifications: Uses NSF 61 Certified Filter Media & NSF Certified Valve & Tank
- Made In The USA: RainDance Water Systems is based in the USA - The Iron Max tanks and control valve are made in the USA of foreign & domestic parts.
- Accessories: Includes Free Installation Kit, Before & After Well Water Test Kit, Drineline Line Tubing, Drain Line Air Gap, Water Bypass, Stainless Steel Connectors, *Free Upgrade Water Leak Sensor, Preloaded Flash Drive With EZ-Installation Instructions
- FREE Shipping: Iron Max-125-10 Filter Tank is delivered preloaded with filter media for easy installation.
- Support: Is Customer Support, Service & Having Your Tech Support Questions Answered In A Timely Manner Important To You? When other companies close for the day, weekend and holidays, we are still open and available to answer your questions and offer tech support. Our Online Live Chat is available from 5am to 10pm PST, 365 days a year (holidays included) - Emails & Contact Forms are also answered 7 days a week 365 days a year (holidays included) or if you prefer to call (1-877-788-8387) our office hours are from 9am-5pm PST Monday-Friday.
- FREE Well Water Testing: Includes Free Unlimited Well Water Iron Testing For As Long As You Own Your Iron Max To Ensure Your Filter Is Working Perfectly!
- Have you tested your water? Email your water analysis to email@example.com and we would be happy to review your test results and recommend the best water treatment solutions to your water problem(s).
- Haven't tested your water yet? No problem! We offer FREE water testing. Click here to learn more.
- Company: For more than 20 years, RainDance Water Systems has been providing proven long term well water iron filtration equipment for residential homes, commercial business, farms and livestock.
Or Call To Order
Includes Free Delivery
Within The Continental US
Have a Question Or
Need Help With Your Purchase?
Talk To A Certified
RainDance Water Systems Specialist
|Well Water Iron, Manganese,
Hydrogen Sulfide Gas, Sediment
Filtered Water Treatment System
|Maximum Removal Capacities||Ferrous (clear water iron) & Ferric
(red water Iron) Up To
Manganese Up To 5ppm
Hydrogen Sulide Gas Up To 3ppm
Sediment, Sand, Turbidity Down To 3-5 Microns
|10" dia. x 63" ht.||Operating Parameters||pH must be 6.8 or greater
No Iron Bacteria, No Sulfur Bacteria*
*If these contaminants are present the use of an oxidizer is needed. Oxidizers will enhance the performance of the Iron Max.
|Maximum Flow Rate||12 gpm / 15 gpm Peak||
Backwash Flow Rate
|Chemical-Free & Salt-Free
No Routine Maintenance Required!
|110v 60hz||Bypass Valve||Yes, Included|
|145 lbs||Protective Tank Jacket||Yes, Included|
|3/4", 1" or 1.25"||Installation Instructions||Yes, Included|
|Essential Product Information|
|Warranty:||Lifetime Warranty on Media Tank - 5 Year Warranty on Digital
Free Transferable Warranty
Click Here To Read More
with tank and media pre-assembled - simply attach control
valve onto tank when you're ready to install!
Additional plumbing materials such as pipe and fittings are not included. These materials are readily available at any hardware or home improvement retail store.
Plumbing Instructions, Owner's Manual, Diagrams, Easy
Step-by-Step Pictured Programming Instructions
Included on Preloaded Flash Drive
We know the importance of your new water treatment system. That's why we offer you access to our support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Contact RainDance Water Systems to learn more about our 24/7/365 services.
|UNMATCHED: Free Value-Added Installation Accessories Included|
FREE Exclusive Offer Only
From RainDance Water Systems
We Are Now Including The Same Kit We Provide Our Dealers
The RainDance Iron Max-125-10 DIY Installation/Service Kit
Includes 24/7 365 Day Automatic Water Leakage Detector
Be prepared like a RainDance dealer with the on-site Iron Max-125-10 Dealer Kit - perfect for the DIYer or hand it over to your plumber and save a little more on common installation supplies. Dealer Kits include stainless steel installation flex connectors, before & after water test bibs & on the spot iron test kit, teflon tape, o-ring lube, and more. As always, our Preloaded RainDance USB Flash Drive contains all the installation instructions, diagrams, and manuals you or your installer needs for ease of installation and maintenance.
|Iron Max Installation Tubing - Includes 6ft Brine Line Tubing (connects brine tank to softener) - *20ft Polyethylene Drain Line Tubing - *Mister Drain Air Gap (prevents back flow in standpipe drain sources). *May not be suitable for every application. Ask us if it's right for you!|
|Limited Time Free Offer: Stainless steel flex connectors Included! These NSF certified connectors can make installation a breeze.|
|Limited Time Free Offer: Vacuum breaker included! This optional easy to install vacuum breaker can prevent the tank from collapsing due to negative water pressure due to a well malfunction.|
|Limited Time Free Offer: (2) brass hose bibs included! These bibs easily install before and after your Iron Max filter to create the ultimate water testing ports. This will allow you to easily test your untreated well water and post filtered water with on-the-spot ease.|
||Limited Time Free Offer: On The Spot Iron Test Kit Included! Easily test your well water before and after installation and see immediate results.|
||Limited Time Free Offer: Never lose your manuals again! Iron Max installation instructions, documents & free lifetime water testing forms are preloaded on a convenient RainDance flash drive for easy access.|
|Limited Time Free Offer: Water Leak Alarm Included! Never be surprised by a leak or flood again! The Water Leak Alarm automatically goes off when water comes into contact with it allowing you to respond to leaks and floods quickly and prevent disastrous damage caused by unknown water exposure.|
|Product Questions & Answers|
Have a well water iron question that hasn't been answered? Live chat with a RainDance specialist for a quick answer!
Q: How is the Iron Max different from a standard water filter?
|A: The RainDance Iron Max is specifically engineered for well water applications and contains specialty filter media engineered to trap iron, manganese, sediment, and hydrogen sulfide gas odors when water passes through. Standard water filters cannot handle the "BIG 4" which are high iron, manganese, sediment and hydrogen sulfide gas odors.|
Q: How long have you been selling the Iron Max?
|A: The Iron Max has been our best selling well water iron filter for whole house, commercial business, and irrigation water since 1999!|
Q: Where can I buy the Iron Max?
|A: The Iron Max is purchased directly from RainDance Water Systems - we do not sell our products on Amazon or EBay|
Q: How much will it reduce iron and manganese?
|A: The Iron Max can effectively filter up to 12ppm of ferrous and ferric iron and up to 5ppm manganese and reduce the levels to below the EPA Secondary maximum limit (0.3ppm for iron and 0.05ppm for manganese). In most cases they are filtered down to trace or non-detectable levels.|
Q: What kind of maintenance is required for this system?
|A: The Iron Max is considered a maintenance-free system because it does not require any routine filter changes and there are no chemicals or salt to add. This system uses automatic backwashing to clean the filter media which also prevents low pressure and low flow problems.|
Q: Will this system discharge any harmful chemicals in my septic system?
|A: This system does not use any chemicals like potassium permangenate or chlorine for regenerating so this system is safe to use with septic systems. In most cases the drain water can actually be reused in other areas like irrigation.|
Q: What does backwash flow rate mean?
|A: The backwash flow rate is the flow rate required for effective backwashing of the system. Your well system will need to provide this flow rate for the duration of the backwash.|
Q: How long does the filter last?
|A: The entire system does not need to be replaced, just the filter media. This media is designed to last up to 8-10 years depending on water chemistry and usage. When the media is spent you can simply remove the old media and load new media into your system for continued years of service.|
Q: Do I need a plumber to install?
|A: If you are handy and have basic plumbing skills you should have no problem with this installation. The Iron Max only requires 3 simple connections - inlet, outlet, and drain line. We provide detailed installation instructions, pictures, and offer several means of tech support for you or your installer if needed.|
Q: How do I know my filter is working?
|A: There are (2) test bibs and a well water test kit included with the Iron Max. These bibs are easily installed before and after the Iron Max for on-site testing. We also offer lifetime testing for as long as you own the system.|
Q: Is the Iron Max a whole house iron filter?
|A: The Iron Max can be used as a whole house well water filter, irrigation & lawn water filtration, commercial business, restaurant, agriculture, farm and livestock water treatment. This system can be used virtually anywhere where iron filtration is needed.|
|Q: Can I reuse the Iron Max backwash drain water?||A: Yes, we are often asked to comment on the waste of backwash and rinse water from our Iron Max well water filters. Actually there is no wasted water in the classic sense. The Iron Max iron filter does not add any chemicals to the water so the water going to drain has pretty much the same chemistry as the source water. Some constituents such as iron and manganese are in higher concentrations, but the water is still usable. With rare exceptions this water (we prefer the term discharge water vs. waste water) is suitable for irrigation use where the content of iron or manganese does not affect the plants or it can be discharged into a dry well for eventual percolation into the original aquifer. With a little planning, the Iron Max can be installed without a drop of water ultimately being wasted!|