|RainDance Water Systems Product|
Are you comparing iron & nitrate
Read more About Us, our
Free Water Testing Service,
What's New, our unmatched installation kits,
current discounts & the services we provide below:
Iron Max-Nitrate Eater-125 Whole House Iron, Manganese, Sediment, Sulfur Odor, Nitrate Filtration System & Hard Well Water Softener
Providing Well Water Treatment Since 1998!
Retail Price Was:
RainDance Iron Max-Nitrate Eater-125-12
Special Online Price: $3,595.00 - Long Term Well Water Treatment Solutions!
Save More - Use Coupon Code Below
Limited Time Online Rebate Special: Save an additional $500.00 off our current Special Online Price when you apply the following discount code at check-out: RAIN500 This offer will end without notice.
No Lab Fees! We offer a FREE lifetime water testing service for as long as you own your RainDance Iron Max-Nitrate Eater well water treatment package!
- The Iron Max-Nitrate Eater "Smart Series" Built to withstand seasonal well water conditions where high iron & nitrates levels spike.
- Shipping: Iron Max-Nitrate Eater Filter Tanks are delivered preloaded with filter media for easy installation.
- Function: Whole House/Light Commercial Well Water Softener With Iron, Manganese, Sediment, Sulfur Odor & High Nitrate Filtration
- Sizing: Suitable for 1-8 People / 1-3 Bathrooms - Up To 10gpm Flow Rate
- Removal Capacities: 12ppm High Iron (Ferrous & Ferric), 5pm Manganese, 3ppm Hydrogen Sulfide Gas, 3-5 Micron Sediment Filtration, 40gpg Water Hardness, 150ppm Nitrates
- Made In The USA: RainDance Water Systems is based in the USA - The Iron Max Nitrate Eater tanks and control valve are made in the USA of foreign & domestic parts.
- Certifications: Uses NSF 61 Certified Filter Media & NSF Certified Valve & Tank
- Accessories: Includes Free Installation Kit, Before & After Iron & Nitrate Test Kit, Water Leak Detector, Preloaded Flash Drive With EZ-Instructions
- Support: When other companies close for the day, weekend and holidays, we are still open and available to answer your questions and offer tech support. Our Online Live Chat is available from 5am to 10pm PST, 365 days a year (holidays included) - Emails & Contact Forms are also answered 7 days a week 365 days a year (holidays included) or if you prefer to call (1-877-788-8387) our office hours are from 9am-5pm PST Monday-Friday.
- Testing: Includes Free Unlimited Water Testing For Optimum Performance
- Have you tested your water? Email your water analysis to firstname.lastname@example.org and we would be happy to review your test results and recommend the best water treatment solutions to your water problem(s).
- Haven't tested your water yet? No problem! We offer FREE water testing. Click here to learn more.
- Company: For more than 20 years, RainDance Water Systems has been providing proven long term well water iron & high nitrate filtration equipment for residential homes, commercial business, farms and livestock.
- Iron Max/Nitrate Eater Discount/Rebates: Periodically we offer discounts & rebates for new and existing customers as well as special discounts for military, veterans, first-responders and teachers - If you would like to request our current discount please contact us via our Online Live Chat - Phone 1-877-788-8387 - Email: Sales@RainDanceWaterSystems.com or Contact Form - Contact us today as Well Water Filter Discounts change often and without notice.
Or Call To Order
Iron Max-Nitrate Eater-125
Includes Free Delivery
Within The Continental US
Have a Question Or
Need Help With Your Purchase?
Talk To A Certified
RainDance Water Systems Specialist
|Well Water Iron, Manganese,
Hydrogen Sulfide Gas,
Sediment, Nitrate Filter & Hard Water Softener
|Maximum Removal Capacities||Ferrous (clear water iron) & Ferric
(red water Iron) Up To
Manganese Up To 5ppm
Hydrogen Sulide Gas Up To 3ppm
Sediment, Sand, Turbidity Down To 3-5 Microns
Hard Water Up To 40gpg
Nitrates Up To 150ppm
|Iron Max Tank 10"
dia. x 63" ht.
Nitrate Eater Tank 12" dia x 63" ht.
Nitrate Eater Brine Tank: 18" dia x 40" ht
|Operating Parameters||pH must be 6.8 or greater
No Iron Bacteria, No Sulfur Bacteria*
*If these contaminants are present the use of an oxidizer is needed. Oxidizers will enhance the performance of the Iron Max.
|Maximum Flow Rate||10 gpm||
Backwash Flow Rate
| Iron Max: No
Routine Maintenance Required!
Nitrate Eater: Just Add Standard Water Softener Salt Pellets
|110v 60hz||Bypass Valve||Yes, Included|
|145 lbs ea. Tank||Protective Tank Jacket||Yes, Included|
|3/4" or 1"||Installation Instructions||Yes, Included|
|Essential Product Information|
|Warranty:||Lifetime Warranty on Media Tank - 5 Year Warranty on Digital
Free Transferable Warranty
Click Here To Read More
with tanks and media pre-assembled - simply attach control
valves onto tanks when you're ready to install!
Additional plumbing materials such as pipe and fittings are not included. These materials are readily available at any hardware or home improvement retail store.
Plumbing Instructions, Owner's Manual, Diagrams, Easy
Step-by-Step Pictured Programming Instructions
Included on Preloaded Flash Drive
We know the importance of your new water treatment system. That's why we offer you access to our support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Contact RainDance Water Systems to learn more about our 24/7/365 services.
FREE Product Accessories Included
FREE Exclusive Offer Only
From RainDance Water Systems
We Are Now Including The Same Kit We Provide Our Dealers
The RainDance Iron Max-Nitrate Eater-125 DIY Installation/Service Kit
Includes 24/7 365 Day Automatic Water Leakage Detector
Be prepared like a RainDance dealer with the on-site Iron Max-Nitrate Eater-125 Dealer Kit - perfect for the DIYer or hand it over to your plumber and save a little more on common installation supplies. Dealer Kits include stainless steel installation flex connectors, before & after water test bibs & on the spot nitrate & iron test kit, teflon tape, o-ring lube, and more. As always, our Preloaded RainDance USB Flash Drive contains all the installation instructions, diagrams, and manuals you or your installer needs for ease of installation and maintenance.
|Iron Max-Nitrate Eater Installation Tubing - Includes *20ft Polyethylene Drain Line Tubing - *Mister Drain Air Gap (prevents back flow in standpipe drain sources). *May not be suitable for every application. Ask us if it's right for you!|
|Limited Time Offer: Post water filter designed to filter volatile organic chemicals such as herbicides, pesticides, and insecticides. Easily installs after the Nitrate Eater! Includes 4.5" x 10" Filter Housing w/ 1" Plumbing Ports, Mounting Bracket, Wrench, and (1) Replacement Carbon Cartridge.|
|Product Questions & Answers|
Have a well water treatment question that hasn't been answered? Live chat with a RainDance specialist for a quick answer!
Q: How is the Iron Max Nitrate Eater different from a standard well water filter?
|A: The RainDance Iron Max Nitrate Eater is specifically engineered for well water applications and contains specialty filter media & resins engineered to trap iron, manganese, sediment, hydrogen sulfide gas odors, high nitrates, and hard water when water passes through. Standard well water filters cannot treat these issues.|
Q: How long have you been selling the Iron Max Nitrate Eater?
|A: The Iron Max Nitrate Eater has been our best selling multipurpose well water iron & nitrate removal system since 1998!|
Q: Where can I buy the Iron Max Nitrate Eater?
|A: The Iron Max Nitrate Eater is purchased directly from RainDance Water Systems - we do not sell our products on Amazon or EBay|
|Q: How much will it reduce nitrates?||A: The Nitrate Eater can effectively filter up to 150ppm of nitrates and reduce the levels to below the EPA maximum limit of 10ppm. In most cases nitrates are filtered down to trace or non-detectable levels.|
|Does it soften hard water?||A: Yes, the Nitrate Eater softens hard water up to 40gpg (or 684mg/L). Hard water softening is needed as excessive hard water can destroy the specialized media we use to remove nitrates.|
Q: How much will it reduce iron and manganese?
|A: The Iron Max can effectively filter up to 12ppm of ferrous and ferric iron and up to 5ppm manganese and reduce the levels to below the EPA Secondary maximum limit (0.3ppm for iron and 0.05ppm for manganese). In most cases they are filtered down to trace or non-detectable levels.|
Q: What kind of maintenance is required for this system?
|A: The Iron Max is considered a maintenance-free system because it does not require any routine filter changes and there are no chemicals or salt to add. The Nitrate Eater is easily maintained by adding standard water softening pellets periodically to the brine tank.|
Q: Do you offer any rebates or discounts?
|A: Yes! You can find current rebate & discount codes at the top of this webpage - Rebates & discounts are subject to change without notice|
Q: What does backwash flow rate mean?
|A: The backwash flow rate is the flow rate required for effective backwashing of the system. Your well system will need to provide this flow rate for the duration of the backwash.|
Q: How long does the filter last?
|A: The entire system does not need to be replaced, just the filter media. This Iron Max media is designed to last up to 8-10 years, The Nitrate Eater media is designed to last 3-5 years depending on water chemistry and usage. When the media is spent you can simply remove the old media and load new media into your system for continued years of service.|
Q: Do I need a plumber to install?
|A: If you are handy and have basic plumbing skills you should have no problem with this installation. We provide detailed installation instructions, pictures, and offer several means of tech support for you or your installer if needed.|
Q: How do I know my filter is working?
|A: There are (3) test bibs and a well water test kit included with the Iron Max-Nitrate Eater. These bibs are easily installed before and after the Iron Max-Nitrate Eater for on-site testing. We also offer lifetime testing for as long as you own the system.|
Q: Is the Iron Max-Nitrate Eater a whole house iron filter?
|A: The Iron Max-Nitrate Eater can be used as a whole house well water filter, business, restaurant, agriculture, farm and livestock water treatment.|
|Q: Why are you including a free post carbon filter?||A: We have been asked by customers in rural agricultural areas of the country if our Iron Max-Nitrate Eater will also remove chemicals such as pesticides & herbicides - It does not. However, to accommodate any chemical concerns you may have we are including a free optional post carbon filtration system that can easily be installed after the Sulfate Eater to provide additional premium water quality. Note: this is a limited time free offer and will end without notice.|