|RainDance Water Systems Product|
Are you comparing
twin iron filters? Read our unmatched detailed information & the
services we provide below:
Twin Iron Max-14 (High Flow 25gpm - 1.5" Plumbing Ports) Continuous Commercial Iron, Manganese, Sediment, & Sulfur Odor Filtration System
Retail Price Was:
RainDance Twin Iron Max-14
Special Online Price: $4,845.00 - IN STOCK READY TO SHIP
Long Lasting Maintenance-Free Self Cleaning Iron Filter
Limited Time Only: Now Save An Additional $300.00 On The RainDance Twin Iron Max-14 When You Apply Coupon Code SAVE300 At Checkout Or Mention This Code When Ordering Over The Phone
Providing Chemical-Free Well Water Iron Filters Since 1998!
- The Commercial Twin Iron Max "Smart Series" No chemicals or salts to add! Built to withstand seasonal well water conditions where high iron spikes or sediment and cloudy water ends up fouling standard water filters.
- Our Best Selling: The Commercial Twin Iron Max-14 Alternating Tanks Provide An Unlimited Supply Of Treated Water By Continuously Filtering Well Water Iron, Sulfur Odor, Sediment, Turbidity, & Manganese.
- Shipping: Due to weight and maneuverability the Iron Max Twin Filter Tanks, Control Valve, & Filter Media are delivered separately on a pallet and include easy step-by-step assembly instructions.
- Function: Continuous Chemical-Free Well Water Iron & Manganese Filter for Whole House, Irrigation, and Light Commercial Water Treatment
- Sizing: Suitable For Irrigation Water, Commercial Business, Large Homes - Up To 25gpm Flow Rate - Plumbing Size 1.5"
- Removal Capacities: 12ppm High Iron (Ferrous & Ferric), 5pm Manganese, 3ppm Hydrogen Sulfide Gas, 3-5 Micron Sediment Filtration
- Certifications: Uses NSF 61 Certified Filter Media & NSF Certified Valve & Tank
- Accessories: Includes Free Installation Kit, Before & After Iron Test Kit, Water Leak Detector, Preloaded Flash Drive With EZ-Instructions
- Protection: Protect Your Twin Iron Filter! Add a Free Vacuum Breaker - A vacuum can be created when there is backflow in the plumbing system, such as if the well shuts down or a well pipe breaks. If there is a potential for a vacuum to occur, a vacuum breaker must be installed between the well and Iron Max to prevent irreversible damage. For a limited time only, you can add a FREE easy to install vacuum breaker to any online Iron Max order.
- Support: When other companies close for the day, weekend and holidays, we are still open and available to answer your questions and offer tech support. Our Online Live Chat is available from 5am to 10pm PST, 365 days a year (holidays included) - Emails & Contact Forms are also answered 7 days a week 365 days a year (holidays included) or if you prefer to call (1-877-788-8387) our office hours are from 9am-5pm PST Monday-Friday.
- Testing: Includes Free Unlimited Water Testing For Optimum Performance
- Have you tested your water? Email your water analysis to firstname.lastname@example.org and we would be happy to review your test results and recommend the best water treatment solutions to your water problem(s).
- Haven't tested your water yet? No problem! We offer FREE water testing. Click here to learn more.
- Company: For more than 20 years, RainDance Water Systems has been providing proven long term well water iron filtration equipment for residential homes, commercial business, farms and livestock.
Or Call To Order
Twin Iron Max-14
Includes Free Delivery
Within The Continental US
Have a Question Or
Need Help With Your Purchase?
Talk To A Certified
RainDance Water Systems Specialist
|Well Water Iron, Manganese,
Hydrogen Sulfide Gas, Sediment
Filtered Water Treatment System
|Maximum Removal Capacities||Ferrous (clear water iron) & Ferric
(red water Iron) Up To
Manganese Up To 5ppm
Hydrogen Sulide Gas Up To 3ppm
Sediment, Sand, Turbidity Down To 3-5 Microns
|(2) Tanks 14" dia. x 75" ht.||Operating Parameters||pH must be 6.8 or greater
No Iron Bacteria, No Sulfur Bacteria*
*If these contaminants are present the use of an oxidizer is needed. Oxidizers will enhance the performance of the Iron Max.
|Maximum Flow Rate||High Flow 25 gpm||
Twin Tank Control Valve
|Metered, Automatic Backwashing|
Backwash Flow Rate
|Chemical-Free & Salt-Free
No Routine Maintenance Required!
|110v 60hz||Water Leak Alarm||Yes, Included|
|490 lbs||Well Water & Iron Test Kit||Yes, Included|
|High Flow 1.5" Plumbing Ports||Installation Instructions||Yes, Included|
|Essential Product Information|
|Warranty:||Lifetime Warranty on Media Tank - 5 Year Warranty on Digital
Free Transferable Warranty
Click Here To Read More
|Assembly:||Due to the
weight and maneuverability the Twin Iron Max-14 Filter
Tanks, Control Valve, & Filter Media are delivered
separately on a pallet with easy step-by-step assembly
Additional plumbing materials such as pipe and fittings are not included. These materials are readily available at any hardware or home improvement retail store.
Plumbing Instructions, Owner's Manual, Diagrams, Easy
Step-by-Step Pictured Programming Instructions
Included on Preloaded Flash Drive
We know the importance of your new water treatment system. That's why we offer you access to our support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Contact RainDance Water Systems to learn more about our 24/7/365 services.
FREE Product Accessories Included
FREE Exclusive Offer Only
From RainDance Water Systems
We Are Now Including The Same Kit We Provide Our Dealers
The RainDance Twin Iron Max-14 DIY Installation/Service Kit
Be prepared like a RainDance dealer with the on-site Twin Iron Max-14 Dealer Kit - perfect for the DIYer or hand it over to your plumber and save a little more on common installation supplies. Dealer Kits include before & after water test bibs & on the spot well water & iron test kit, teflon tape, o-ring lube, and more. As always, our Preloaded RainDance USB Flash Drive contains all the installation instructions, diagrams, and manuals you or your installer needs for ease of installation and maintenance.
|Product Questions & Answers|
Have a well water iron question that hasn't been answered? Live chat with a RainDance specialist for a quick answer!
|Q: What does twin tank continuous fitration mean?||
A: The Twin Iron Max features two tanks for treating
well water. Iron, manganese, sulfur, as well as sediment
is filtered in one tank while the other is in a standby
mode. When the capacity of the first tank is reached,
the system automatically switches tanks. The first tank
is then cleaned and remains in standby until the second
tank reaches its capacity point. By using two
alternating tanks there is always one tank filtering
water at any time of day.
When a standard single-tank water filter is backwshing, any water used during this time will be unfiltered and allows iron and other contaminants to get into your plumbing. A twin-tank system is a great option if you have high water usage or use water at unpredictable times and need filtered water at any time of the day or night.
Q: How is the Iron Max different from a standard water filter?
|A: The RainDance Iron Max is specifically engineered for well water applications and contains specialty filter media engineered to trap iron, manganese, sediment, and hydrogen sulfide gas odors when water passes through. Standard water filters cannot handle the "BIG 4" which are high iron, manganese, sediment and hydrogen sulfide gas odors.|
Q: How long have you been selling the Iron Max?
|A: The Iron Max has been our best selling well water iron filter for whole house, commercial business, and irrigation water since 1999!|
Q: Where can I buy the Iron Max?
|A: The Iron Max is purchased directly from RainDance Water Systems - we do not sell our products on Amazon or EBay|
Q: How much will it reduce iron and manganese?
|A: The Iron Max can effectively filter up to 12ppm of ferrous and ferric iron and up to 5ppm manganese and reduce the levels to below the EPA Secondary maximum limit (0.3ppm for iron and 0.05ppm for manganese). In most cases they are filtered down to trace or non-detectable levels.|
Q: What kind of maintenance is required for this system?
|A: The Iron Max is considered a maintenance-free system because it does not require any routine filter changes and there are no chemicals or salt to add. This system uses automatic backwashing to clean the filter media which also prevents low pressure and low flow problems.|
Q: Will this system discharge any harmful chemicals in my septic system?
|A: This system does not use any chemicals like potassium permangenate or chlorine for regenerating so this system is safe to use with septic systems. In most cases the drain water can actually be reused in other areas like irrigation.|
Q: What does backwash flow rate mean?
|A: The backwash flow rate is the flow rate required for effective backwashing of the system. Your well system will need to provide this flow rate for the duration of the backwash.|
Q: How long does the filter last?
|A: The entire system does not need to be replaced, just the filter media. This media is designed to last up to 8-10 years depending on water chemistry and usage. When the media is spent you can simply remove the old media and load new media into your system for continued years of service.|
Q: Do I need a plumber to install?
|A: If you are handy and have basic plumbing skills you should have no problem with this installation. The Iron Max only requires 3 simple connections - inlet, outlet, and drain line. We provide detailed installation instructions, pictures, and offer several means of tech support for you or your installer if needed.|
Q: How do I know my filter is working?
|A: There are (2) test bibs and a well water test kit included with the Iron Max. These bibs are easily installed before and after the Iron Max for on-site testing. We also offer lifetime testing for as long as you own the system.|
Q: Is the Iron Max a whole house iron
filter or irrigation water filter?
||A: The Iron Max can be used as a whole house well water filter, irrigation & lawn water filtration, commercial business, restaurant, agriculture, farm and livestock water treatment. This system can be used virtually anywhere where iron filtration is needed.|